Saturday, May 22, 2010

L-mode vs. R-mode, slowly getting in

Somehow time was right to start reading Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware (Pragmatic Programmers) (Paperback). Getting into was a bit hard, as I believe book starts with a lot of circling around. I still believe book has an issue with encoding valuable information in a pile of fluff, but … So far I believe it is a valuable read for me. I’m not second order incompetent anymore about L vs R modes and here is a little drawing authored by my L side:

image

My L-side is still complaining corners are not that straight and it was a bad idea to avoid using Visio, but here is what my R-side came up with for the same:

image

My L-side is still to interpret why I ended up in a whales stomach, lost persistence and don’t control the direction. Hmm, and am I that limited so my target is just a tropical island?!

No comments: